ScanMaster 3D scanning solution.
AGT Robotics, a leader in low-volume, high-mix robotic equipment has partnered up with Creaform, worldwide leader in portable 3D measurement solutions and 3D engineering services, to unveil a brand-new turnkey 3D scanning solution, the ScanMaster.
The market first features Creaform TRUaccuracy technology and is designed for automated quality control applications.
Powered by Creaform’s MetraSCAN 3D R-Series optical scanning system, AGT’s ScanMaster robot cell combines flexibility and speed of execution in a plug-and-play automated solution for quality control applications. The dimensional metrology cell enables process control operations in a compact and secure environment for both on-line and off-line inspections.
The MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanning system, along with C-Track dual-camera sensors, brings the power of TRUaccuracy technology to production lines; the solution allows the measurement of complex parts of up to 1 m3 in a shop-floor environment without compromise on accuracy.
Key features include:
- Plug-and-play automated solution: Easy integration into production processes.
- Flexible and versatile: Can easily adapt to different design, volume and specific inspection requirements, thanks to an automated turntable.
- TRUaccuracy technology: Accuracy of up to 0.085 mm in real-life, shop-floor conditions (regardless of instability, vibrations, thermal variations, etc.). The accuracy of dimensional measurements is determined by the optical CMM scanner and is independent from the robot.
- User-friendly and short learning curve: Independent of the operator’s skills.
- Compatible with all major metrology software: No need to learn a different dimensional inspection software.
The ScanMaster is available through AGT and Creaform’s direct sales and worldwide distributor network.