AMUG conference workshop
We will make your travels worth it when you attend the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference.
Spanning five days in April, many ask why the users group conference is so long. Those that have attended know the answer: learning, sharing and networking are non-stop. From breakfast to bedtime, you will gain information insight and industry contacts that will help you to do more with, and get more from, additive manufacturing/3D printing.
The AMUG conference runs from 6 – 10 April, 2014, in Tucson, Arizona.
Yes, you will return exhausted but in an enjoyable and very productive way. To get the most out of the event, AMUG suggests the following agenda:
- Arrive Saturday the 5th and decompress Sunday afternoon in the warm Arizona sun.
- Sunday evening, meet at the welcome reception and AMUGexpo.
- Monday, start bright and early with breakfast—learn, share and network until late evening.
- Tuesday through Thursday, repeat Monday’s schedule.
- Decompress by seeing the sights around Tucson on Friday and Saturday.
- Board you plane for a Saturday evening or Sunday morning return flight.
If you don’t have a full week to spare, join us for just a few days. You won’t see it all, but you will return with a wealth of valuable information.
Meals, beverages, entertainment, conference sessions and hands-on workshops are included in the $695 registration fee.