Desktop 3D printer manufacturer, Fusion3 has released its second machine, the F400 3D printer, built to deliver reliability and superior output quality for the business and education markets.
“We started Fusion3 three years ago because we felt that we can deliver at least 95% of the speed, quality, and reliability of today’s industrial-grade 3D printers that cost $20,000 to $100,000,” Chris Padgett, Fusion3 CEO, explained. “Fusion3 continues to provide our customers with industry leading performance at a price below $5,000, while improving every feature of our systems. The F400 delivers best-in-class performance while remaining affordable, making it ideal for both professional and educational users.”
Based on the company’s “F-Series” Core XY architecture, the fully enclosed F400 sets a new standard in affordable, high performance 3D printing for $4,499.
Key features include:
- Print Speed up to 250MM/sec and layer resolution as low as .05MM
- All-metal E3D print head with hardened steel nozzle for superior performance
- 32-Bit controller for 20% faster print speeds compared to F306 predecessor
- 14.2”×14.4”×12.6” build area
- Aluminium enclosure provides stable temperature environment for printing high temperature materials including ABS and Polycarbonate
- Modular components and convenient access to the interior for easy maintenance and servicing
- 4.7” touch screen puts advanced controls at your fingertips
- Full-featured remote management from anywhere on your network (via Ethernet) (Wi-Fi capable, requires 3rd party adapter)
- 2-seat license of Simplify3D Creator ($149 value) slicing software
- Open Materials Philosophy
- Quiet operation for office and libraries (36db with door closed)
- 2 Year warranty on materials and service
“Fusion3 has a laser focus on delivering affordable, high-performance 3D printers, with professional service & support for our business & education customers. Our customers range from small businesses and middle schools, to the largest companies & universities, as well as government entities who all require printers that can reliably deliver high quality prototyping and small-run manufacturing of plastic parts. Our ability to compete with the large industrial printers has been validated by our growing roster of blue-chip, Fortune 500 customers,” Chip Royce, Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, Fusion3, added.
Two variants of the F400 are available for purchase through the company’s website and resellers: The F400-S (Single Extruder) at $4,499 USD for fast printing speeds and great print quality equipped with the E3D v6 Hotend and .4 mm case hardened steel nozzle, and The F400-HFR (High Flow Rate) at $4,699 USD, for customers who require even faster printing for larger production parts and features an E3D ‘Volcano’ Print head and .8 mm nozzle for up to 50% reduction in print times over the already fast F400-S.