Stratasys Objet Eden 260V dental
Surgical guide designed using 3Shape software and produced on a Stratasys Objet Eden260V 3D Printer.
3D printing industry trailblazer Stratasys has established a dental advisory board to support the advancement of digital dentistry - a major growth area for additive manufacturing.
Stratasys' dental advisory board aims to provide direction and thought leadership to the company's dental arm and is anticipated to support research and content to further the evolution of Stratasys dental products. The board will also support the roll-out of initiatives directed at encouraging dental education, with clinical cases and future innovation.
Stratasys Director of Global Dental Avi Cohen stated: "We're committed to adding value to the dental lab community by developing innovative 3D printers and materials that spur lab business growth. Establishing the dental advisory board is a first step in supporting industry trends and future needs that represent the unique dental labs community."
With the NASDAQ-listed company investing resources in this scheme, the Stratasys dental advisory board seeks to achieve the following:
- Support research and development of Stratasys dental technologies and materials
- Promote education and continued development for digital dental and orthodontic lab professionals
- Forge relationships with industry organisations and allied dental technology providers for the benefit of dental and orthodontic labs
- Promote Stratasys' perspective to relevant industry groups, service providers and laboratories
- Share best practices that enable 3D printing technologies to take on a wider role in the dental sector.