President and CEO of 3D Systems, Avi Reichental.
Some of the biggest heavyweight innovators and leaders in 3D printing will be keynoting at the Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo in New York City next month.
The event - which runs from April 2nd-4th at the Javits Convention Center - will see the likes of President and CEO of 3D Systems Avi Reichental, Global Technology Director of Manufacturing and Materials at GE Christine Furstoss and President and CEO of Autodesk Carl Bass.
Reichental will deliver the opening keynote on April 3rd, while Furstoss will give her presentation that same afternoon. Bass will deliver the morning keynote speech on April 4th, discussing The Future of Manufacturing: 3D Printing & Beyond.
Inside 3D Printing is the first of many upcoming Inside 3D Printing conferences to include a dedicated Maker Summit & Pavilion, which is a designated area for non-industrial users and makers, where they can learn more about this emerging industry.
- Simulation of Additive Manufacturing Technologies: Enabling a 3D "Print Preview"
- Educating Makers: The First Step to Revolutionary Change
- The Big Picture on 3D Printing: A VC Perspective
- New Design Paradigms for Additive Manufacturing
- The New Craftsmen: 3D Printing Luxury Fashion
- A Microsoft Perspective on 3D Printing.
Register today to hear from leading industry speakers and to see the most recent developments in 3D printing first-hand in the event's expo hall.