Women in STEM are ambitious and determined to climb the career ladder, boasting the highest amount of middle managers who want to progress. As ambitious as they are, research shows that women in STEM don’t prioritise their own training and development and leave it into their employer’s hands*. Amazing opportunities in the workplace don’t just happen, both women and men need to take control of their careers and build critical skills to become future leaders and managers.
To do this while networking with peers, you should join the 2015 everywoman Academy: Advancing Women in Engineering. The one day conference will equip you with the skills you need to advance your career; becoming confident in your role.
Whether you’re seeking a promotion or need a motivation boost, our masterclasses with everywoman experts and thought-provoking panel discussions will help you unlock your full potential: make an enduring career plan, re-gain your confidence and learn the art of resilience in the workplace and beyond.
100% of 2014’s attendees felt that the Academy was very valuable.
What will delegates gain?
- The skills and confidence to develop in their role or take the next step.
- Learn the art of resilience and how to bounce back during difficult times.
- Make a plan to get the most out of their career, now and in the future
Who should attend?
- Middle managers in the engineering industry
- Junior staff members showing great promise
- Future leaders in an organisation
- Women managing a small team
“An inspirational day that gives you confidence and opens your eyes to how much you can achieve.”
Book your tickets at: www.everywoman.com/engineeringacademy