TCT Show + Personalize 2013
WD40 is greasing the hinges of the doors of Hall 3A as they prepare to be flung open to the world’s largest dedicated 3D printing and additive manufacturing show on Tuesday. As always there’s plenty to see and do at TCT Show + Personalize; over 180 exhibitors, three days of exceptional FREE speaking line-ups, networking amongst 10,000 other visitors to the show and even the main event in the plastics world next door.
There is one other feature we’re particularly proud to bring you this year on stand E32 and that is the Innovation Showcase. We’ve worked hard to bring to you not just the prettiest and shiniest of 3D printing but the best of it. There are six plinths each themed around a particularly interesting application for this tech and the associated technologies.
Last year the Innovation Showcase proved to be a very popular attraction, not only has we brought it back but we’ve made it bigger and better than ever. We’ve hand-picked (like M&S) only the best products/prints to display and the reasons that those particular items are on display will become apparent as you take in the gallery just behind the TCT Magazine stand and in front of the conference arena.
We’ve picked six important applications for 3D printing that are as follows:
- Medical – Included on the plinth are medical models, orthopedics and assistive design.
- Creative – Hollywood is now one of 3D printing’s greatest applications.
- Consumer – How the industrial level machines manufacture consumer goods.
- Architecture – 3D printing’s great bedfellow on display
- Product Design – How the technology is not just used for prototyping product design but the direct manufacture of it.
- Replication for Preservation – Digitisation programmes are now in place at institutes across the globe we’ve picked some of our favourites.
So if you’re interested in what this technology can do for the applications above and want to peruse a curated collection of the best of the best, head to the TCT Show + Personalize 2014 stand E32.