Laser Lines is looking for an Application Technician to work within their busy Design Engineering Group in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
• To provide competitive quotations & lead times for bureau work.
• To operate both FDM & Polyjet Systems & schedule part builds.
• To consult with our customer base to establish their project needs.
• To support Field Sales Engineers & existing customers with Benchmark parts & technical queries
• To remove any support structure from built parts & ensure parts are delivered on time.
The successful candidate will be fully trained in-house at Laser Lines & will also be trained by Stratasys Ltd.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong attention to detail looking to work in a challenging & rewarding environment. Any 3D Printing or Design / Product Engineering experience would be an advantage.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension scheme & a bonus scheme after 12 months service.
Laser Lines is a great company to work. Many of our staff have been with us since the start, and some who left to gain experience elsewhere missed us so much they came back.
If you think this is the job for you - or you know someone who would fit the bill - please email David Price at email@example.com.