RP Support America is a premier mobile service provider specializing in the support and service of 3D printing equipment. Founded in early 2011 on a reputation for value-added service and the ability to locate the right parts for the job, RPSA has quickly become recognized nationwide for quality customer support in the Additive Manufacturing Service Industry.
Founded on traditional Midwestern values of hard work, integrity, honesty, and strong relationships, we honor an agreement made with a handshake as much as a written contract. When we work, we work hard, but when we relax, we enjoy being where life is less hectic. Even our down-home values are reflected in our corporate headquarters being in the middle of a cornfield rather than the middle of a city.
Currently, RPSA is seeking an additional team member to fulfill the role of Field Engineer. The focus of this position is traveling to customers and strategic partners to provide maintenance, diagnostic, and repair services for Additive Manufacturing equipment and peripherals. The Field Engineer is the direct representative of RP Support America and will satisfy customer’s expectations with respectful and professional services.
- Travel to customers and strategic partners efficiently, but comfortably; always considering the best use of company resources to maximize profits for RPSA and its customers.
- Complete accurate service and expense reports and submit them at the end of every day.
- Directly communicate with customers prior to service calls to coordinate the visits and parts orders.
- Systematically diagnosis, repair, and maintain the assigned equipment using all available skills and resources.
- Order, receive, track, and tag repair parts in the field. Additionally, make sure any unused parts and/or core parts are returned on time to RPSA.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area and tools. Follow and support all customer site safety regulations and quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain self-control and composure during tight schedules.
- Excellent presentation and interaction skills. Must be polite, respectful, likable, and maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills. Primary modes of communication will be phone, email, and texts. Is responsible for all communication with customers once the job is assigned.
- Experience and a demonstrated ability to diagnose and repair electro-mechanical systems.
- Tenacious at finding solutions. Giving up is not an option.
- High level of attention to details. On-site work areas are kept neat, organized, and professional.
- Up to 95% travel by car and commercial carriers is required.
Do you have the right stuff to be an RP Support America Field Engineer? Are you interested in becoming part of a premier mobile service team? Can’t wait to get started? To begin the job application process click here.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized personnel only.