As one of the leading suppliers of micro welding and marking laser systems, LaserStar Technologies is able to offer the greatest selection of laser platforms, widest variety of optical viewing systems, attractive financing and second-to-none customer service. Leasing schemes are available – please contact us for further details.
Freeform Fabrication Limited (trading as LaserStar UK & IE) is the primary reseller in the UK & the Republic of Ireland. Sales and support are conducted directly by Freeform Fabrication personnel from our office located in Welwyn, Hertfordshire.
LASER WELDING SYSTEMS
Jewellery laser welders can be used to fill porosity, re-tip platinum or gold claw settings, repair bezel settings, repair/resize rings and bracelets without stone removal and correct manufacturing defects. Manufacturing retailers currently using laser welders are often amazed at the wide range of applications and ability to produce higher quality products in less time with fewer materials while eliminating excessive heat effects.
LASER MARKING & ENGRAVING SYSTEMS
LaserStar’s laser marking and laser engraving systems are a fast and clean technology that is rapidly replacing older laser technologies. Direct laser marking and laser engraving has now become a common process in the jewellery industry and end-product customisation. It offers a non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser mark onto almost any type of material including gold, platinum, silver, brass, stainless steel, carbide, copper, titanium, aluminium as well as a wide variety of alloys and plastics.
• Hallmark identification and custom logo marking/engraving on inside of rings
• Multi-line text on the inside of rings (i.e., story book rings)
• Copyright, serialize and custom brand finished jewellery pieces
• Personalize watches, lockets, eyeglass cases gifts, novelty products, awards, etc.
• Customize pen-pencil sets with names or logos
• Ideal for safety and security identification markings
• Create unique textures or patterns on various alloys
• Customize various jewellery with photos or design images
• Engrave hallmarks and logos in master models for casting
Please visit our website on www.laserstar.net where you will find detailed information relating to our laser machines, as well as case studies for your interest. If you would like to discuss your requirements any further please do not hesitate to contact us.