Both new versions provide unprecedented speedy and reliable 3D measurements while offering one of the easiest portable 3D scanning experiences on the market.
The Go!SCAN 50 was designed to measure the shape of medium to larger parts and offers optimal flexibility, while the Go!SCAN 20 delivers maximum resolution and is dedicated for use with smaller objects with intricate details, making it the perfect companion for 3D printing.
François Leclerc, Product Manager, said: "Thanks to this latest Go!SCAN 3D release, 3D scanning has never been easier. With the addition of color and the intelligent hybrid positioning system, the Go!SCAN 3D are the professionals' go-to all-around solution for professional-grade 3D scanning capabilities."
The Go!SCAN 3D boasts a multitude of benefits:
- High speed: Typical objects are scanned in five minutes or less.
- Professional-grade measurements: The Go!SCAN 3D provides an accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.2 mm (0.008 in.).
- Full-color 3D models: Users can easily and simultaneously capture of high-quality geometry and colours.
- TRUsimplicity™: Extremely simple scanning process.
- Point and shoot: No preparation or complicated setup is required. The scanner is up-and-running in less than two minutes.
The Go!SCAN 3D scanners are tailored to the unique needs of:
- Product development engineers and technicians from all industries.
- Engineers who use CAD and 3D printing professionals.
- Museology, heritage preservation, restoration, digital archiving, 3D scanning for research, analysis and publishing, multimedia, entertainment, computer graphics and special effects.