Rapid News Publications Ltd (RNP), owners of The TCT Group, have announced the Call for Speakers for formnext powered by tct, the international exhibition and conference on the next generation of manufacturing technologies, which takes place in Frankfurt, Germany 15–18 November 2016.
In early 2015, Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH and RNP announced a long-term strategic partnership for formnext powered by tct and executed an extremely successful inaugural edition of the event in November. Following this highly-rated start formnext powered by tct is now calling for outstanding abstract submissions from industry leaders, evangelists, commentators and super users who can shine the spotlight on next generation of manufacturing technologies at its annual conference.*
Now covering four days and with an enhanced scope, the formnext powered by tct conference will cover the following topics:
- The role of technology in the ideation process
- CAD/CAE software as a competitive advantage
- Prototyping – use cases for 3D Printing
- Prototyping – alternatives to 3D Printing
- Integrating additive manufacturing into production environments
- Developing process chains to make best use of additive technologies
- Assessing additive technologies
- Comparing technology classes for manufacturing
- Updates on metals AM processes
- Updates on polymer AM processes
- Techniques and processes for inspecting AM components
- Metrology and solutions from design to manufacture
Formnext takes place in Frankfurt, Germany from 15th-18th November 2016. All submissions must come with confirmation that of which days the speaker is available. A working title, 200 word synopsis and speaker credentials are requested no later than Friday 10th June 2016. Submissions should be sent to James Woodcock via James@rapidnews.com.
*Vendors of machines, materials or services who are exhibiting — or deemed to be suitable as exhibitors — may apply for one of a very limited number of slots concerning new, unique and novel innovations, as approved by the TCT Advisory Board. Contact James Woodcock (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.