Workshops and Training Announced
This is hand(s) on training.
The AMUG Education & Training Conference (April 14 – 18, 2013, Jacksonville, Florida USA) has added the following hands-on workshops to its agenda.
RapidTech: Once again, it has offered up its services with three sessions.
- Small part metal plating
- Hydroprinting (in conjunction with Stratasys)
- Safety and personal protection
DSM Somos will provide training on:
- 3D Lightyear (SLA software)
- Maintaining your photopolymer vat
- How to read an MSDS.
Integra Services will supply sessions on:
- SLS upgrades
- SLA hands-on hardware maintenance (Thanks to Laser Reproductions for sending a machine).
Materialise will offer:
- Five 2-hour hands-on Magics software training sessions (for both the novice and advanced user).