AMUG 25th Year
We will make your long flight worth it when you attend the Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) conference.
Spanning five days in April, many ask why the users group conference is so long. Those that have attended know the answer: learning, sharing and networking are non-stop. From breakfast to bedtime, you will gain information insight and industry contacts that will help you to do more with, and get more from, additive manufacturing/3D printing.
The AMUG conference runs from 14 – 18 April, 2013, in Jacksonville, Florida.
Yes, you will return exhausted but in an enjoyable and productive way. To get the most out of the event, AMUG suggests the following agenda:
- Arrive Saturday the 13th and decompress Sunday afternoon at the rooftop pool.
- Sunday evening, meet at the welcome reception and Exhibitor Expo.
- Monday, start bright and early with breakfast—learn, share and network until late evening.
- Tuesday through Thursday, repeat Monday’s schedule.
- Decompress by seeing the sights around Jacksonville on Friday and Saturday.
- Board you plane for a Saturday evening return flight.
Meals, beverages, entertainment, conference sessions and hands-on workshops are included in the $595 (USD) registration fee. But hurry, the price goes up at midnight on the 17th of March.