formnext advisory board members.
This month, the formnext powered by tct Exhibitor Advisory Board was founded as a platform to exchange ideas and highlight industry trends that will continue to build the Frankfurt-event as the leading exhibition for product development and manufacturing.
Chaired by Rainer Lotz, managing director of Renishaw GmbH, Germany, the body comprises CEOs and exhibition managers from prominent companies and organisations in additive manufacturing, tool and form-making, and other areas of industrial product development and manufacturing.
Through the exhibitor advisory board, Mesago Messe Frankfurt GmbH – the company that organises formnext in partnership with Rapid News Communications and TCT + Personalize – has ensured that the spirited exchange of ideas with its target industries will remain a fixture of this international exhibition and conference.
“Since we started putting formnext together, we’ve been in close contact with numerous companies and other organisations,” explains Sascha F. Wenzler, Vice President of formnext at Mesago Messe Frankfurt. “The exhibitor advisory board is a continuation of this fruitful collaboration on an even deeper level.”
The formnext exhibitor advisory board’s members are:
- Dr. Kristian Arntz, Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology (IPT)
- Günther Hofmann, Hofmann Innovation Group / Concept Laser GmbH
- Wolfgang Kochan, Stratasys GmbH
- Ingo Kuhlmann, IKOffice GmbH
- Daniel Lichtenstein, Trumpf Laser- und Systemtechnik GmbH
- Rainer Lotz, Renishaw GmbH
- Günther Rehm, Listemann Technology AG
- Stefan Ritt, SLM Solutions GmbH
- Marco Schülken, Schülken Form GmbH
- Dr. Christoph Schumacher, Arburg GmbH + Co KG
- Kai Witter, EOS GmbH
- Duncan Wood, Rapid News Communications / TCT + Personalize
Work has already commenced this week for this 12-person body which, amongst other tasks, will play a vital part in keeping formnext up to speed with the latest industry curves and positioning it as the go-to international exhibition of its kind.