Al Siblani, EnvisionTEC CEO, at the 2015 TCT Show Conference.
Are you a technology user or researcher with a vision that could inspire or educate the additive manufacturing community? Then come and join our esteemed line-up of speakers.
Following the huge success of the 2015 TCT Show conference, the team are delighted to be celebrating this year’s 21st edition of the event, which will run across two days in Hall 3A of the NEC. Since 1996 the TCT Show Conference has been an annual celebration of inspiration and innovation in product development, engineering and manufacturing. Closely tracking just ahead of the mainstream, the TCT conference has for 20 years delivered insights that delegates can use to revolutionise their development and manufacturing processes.
Over the years the TCT conference has been continuously developing alongside 3D manufacturing technologies, aiming to embrace all aspects of the industry. The list of key conference topics for this year include:
- The role of technology in the ideation process
- CAD/CAE software as a competitive advantage
- Prototyping — use cases for 3D printing
- Prototyping — alternatives to 3D printing
- Integrating additive manufacturing into production environments
- Developing process chains to make best use of additive technologies
- Assessing additive technologies
- Comparing technology classes for manufacturing
- Updates on metals AM processes
- Updates on polymer AM processes
- Techniques and processes for inspecting AM components
- Metrology solutions from design to manufacture
Abstracts should be approximately 100 words and accompanied by a working title and confirmation of speaker availability.
Submission of abstracts is required by Friday April 29th 2016
CLICK HERE to submit an abstract.
Please note that in a change of policy the TCT Show + Personalize Conference will no longer accept submissions from machine or materials vendors or service providers, however we welcome contacts for your innovative users with interesting stories to tell.
Watch the 2015 TCT Show Conference in full.