IdeaWerk 3D printer
Chinese desktop 3D printer manufacturer Shenzhen Weistek will be exhibiting two of its consumer 3D printing devices, along with a range of quality filaments, at International CES 2014 in Las Vegas.
The X-Master and IdeaWerk printers are high performance machines have been developed with the home workspace or office in mind.
The IdeaWerk 3D printer is a high performance 3D printer both for professionals and creative individuals, as well as families. Customers can choose from two packaging options: Four Parts Package (for saving shipping space/cost and enjoying the fun of DIY) or Fully Assembled.
IdeaWerk is CE and FCC certificated and includes key features:
- Compact and portable
- Easy to use and less maintenance time required
- Solid metal body to ensure a stable performance
- 3.5” HD LCD touchscreen for controlling the printing process
- >120 hours super long continuous printing guaranteed - a real promise of quality
- 150x150x140 mm of large build volume
- Using advanced core algorithm to improve the quality of printed objects - the best layer solution is 0.15 mm
- Delivered with thoughtful toolkit making it easier to strip off the plastic supports
- Support SD card offline printing - free your computer and network resource
- Free and optimised printing software.
X-Master Desktop 3D Printer is a recently developed model by Weistek dedicated for top creative professionals. During China High Tech Fair 2013, one of China's biggest high tech product exhibitions hosted every December, X-Master won The Excellent Product Award and The Year’s Fashionable Temperament Award. Key features of X-Master are:
- Patent level fashionable outlook design
- Automatic-lock system ensuring the safety for your kids or pets
- Three shortcut buttons on the body: Print/Door Up/Door Down
- Plug and play, easy to use
- 280x240x200 mm super large build volume
- Best layer solution of 0.05mm
- Printing speed up to 300cm³
- 3.5” HD LCD touch screen for controlling the printing process
- Free and optimised printing software
- >120 hours super long continuous printing guaranteed - a real promise of quality.
Acccreate PLA and ABS 3D printing filaments are developed and produced by Acccreate Technology, a subsidiary of Shenzhen Weistek Co. They are compatible with mainstream 3D printers such as MakerBot, Afina, UP!, RepRap, Ultimaker, IdeaWerk, Solidoodle etc. They are the best partners of your 3D printers. Key features:
- Fully Rohs, Reach and PAHs certificated
- Made from virgin grade raw white pallets, inclusion-free
- High strength and good toughness
- Stable and consistent diameter
- It loads and unloads perfectly with mainstream 3D printer models
- Loose temperature requirement
- Better flowability, easy to shape
- Safe and widely used in health care, education, toys, architectures, automobile, consumer electronics and other fields
- Each spool is vacuum-sealed after dry treatment (individual corrugated box is optional).
Weistek was founded in May 2011 in Shenzhen, China. The company is a developer and manufacturer of desktop 3D printers, printing filament and software. The company has an R&D team of 20 engineers and owns two approved patents and 10 awaiting approval. At the end of 2013, Wesitek set up a new production site of 4000 sq m at the International Low Carbon City of Shenzhen in order to meet the expanding needs of the market.