1 of 6
2 of 6
Proof as if his LinkedIn profile wasn't enough of TranPham's remarkable C.V.
3 of 6
TranPham's 3D Printing chart
Tranpham gives us a rundown of what printers are currently available on the market at the moment
4 of 6
TranPham's 3D scanning chart
TranPham gives us his rundown of 3D scanners currently available on the market
5 of 6
TranPham's piechart of Metal printers
6 of 6
TranPham's top 10 2013 predictions
TranPham gives us his rundown of predictions for this year. Some very interesting stuff
Not many people can say that they’ve worked at Z-Corp, 3D Systems, Objet and Stratasys! 3D printing evangelist Tuan TranPham can.
Currently Referral Sales Manager at Stratasys, Tuan has been in the 3D printing business for six years now. His impressive C.V. gives him a unique perspective on the current 3D climate and he's produced these infographics to give us his overview.
Particularly interesting are his top ten 2013 predictions, of the 3D variety:
1. Consumer 3D printers will surpass Industrial 3D printers Install-Base.
2. Metal 3D printing vendors will start to consolidate.
3. 3D printer based on “Hybrid/Combo” Print Engines will emerge.
4. 3D scanning: NextEngine, Creaform or Artec are prime M&A targets
5. A prime 3D printing “Killer App” will emerge.
6. “Another” file format will emerge to replace STL/AMF
7. 3D Cloud Mechanical CAD will be the new buzzword.
8. 3D CAD will “merge” into RE Software/3DP software drivers.
9. The next wave of Consumer 3D printers will be “DLP/Resin-based”
10. A “Closed-Loop” Scan-2-Print Edo-system will emerge.
We predict that TranPham will be an interesting man to keep abreast of during this exciting year.
Have a look at TranPhm’s infographics in our gallery right here and tell us what you think…